Friday, September 01, 2006

Belated Blogging

Ohisashiburi! Long time no see. I hope you guys haven't given up on me during my extended absence. I'm not a big fan of back-blogging, but I'm also not a big fan of huge, unexplained gaps. So it's time to suck it up and get started. Over the next few weeks or so, I will be recounting the events in my life beginning with my departure from Japan and ending with the present. I will likely be doing a bit of jumping back and forth in my explanation, as I won't have it precisely planned out when I begin writing. But please bear with me and do your best to follow along. It's good to be back!

:

Blogger Speaka said...

It's cool hearing about your return to North America...we had a similar hyper-security trip back.

September 02, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

god your drama on the way home sounds stressful! looking forward to the adaptation back to normaility write up! ^_^

September 03, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Speaka: I hope your trip wasn't too stressful.

Kat: Normality?...hehe

September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't given up. I know it takes time to settle in. Good to hear from you!

btw, the best way to get into the States is through Canada. Much less hassel, especially if you're American. (though, I guess you had your hassel in Japan.) But, like, California is the worst to fly into.

September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet