Sunday, September 03, 2006

A Becky H-Style Post*

Have you ever had something completely shocking happen to you, but after it occurs, you realize you kind of expected it all along? Well, today something life-changing went down in my life. I can't reveal what it was (No--it wasn't the Crocodile Hunter's death, although the news did affect my day), but I can say that things will never be the same, for better or for worse (crossing my fingers that it will be for better, but only time will tell).

*Meaning this post is comprised of vague, incomprehensible ramblings.

:

Blogger porchmouse said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT? Huh? I'm glad you are back. :)

September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... where are the vague, incomprehensible ramblings? Way to tell us abosolutely nothing. Why did you even post this?

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Are you pregnant?

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Well... Are you?

September 07, 2006  
Blogger Ang said...

are you going to tell us?? i think ellen might be on to something...????

September 08, 2006  
Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Come back to us and please tell us the secret... pleeeaaase!

September 13, 2006  
Blogger porchmouse said...

waiting...patiently...hurray the snow is coming...

September 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, you guys. If she wanted to tell us, she would have. Considering what she's felt comfortable with posting in the past, I don't think she'd have a problem telling us that she was pregnant.

September 18, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

yes! you are finally learning from my examlpe of mystery and intrigue!!! just look how many responeses you got!!!

so, you obviously kind of want to reveal your secret... but are not quite sure how to. thats usually my problem!! c`mon, let aunty becky...

October 01, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

i am an aunty twice now so that makes me twice as wise!! oh yes.

October 01, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

i miss your blogging j-girl! come back to us...we're nosy ^_~

October 25, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

whats happened where have you gone??!!

November 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello little guuuurl...are u there?!?

we miss you

November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...things will never be the same, for better or for worse (crossing my fingers that it will be for better, but only time will tell)."

So, when you said things will never be the same, did you mean you're never gonna write in your blog again? ;)

I asked time to tell me stuff before. It just ignored me and kept moving along without any regard for me. Consequently, I don't have much regard for time. A week, a month, a year, longer. It's all the same to me.

Anyway, looks like people are still checking for a pulse on this blog. I will, too. Hope you're doing alright.

December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...On the other hand, I guess some things need time, if I may backpedal a bit.

So, um, yeah. Take your time.

December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet