Rusuban Denwa (Answering Machine)
Hello. You have reached the blog of Jagaimogirl. Unfortunately, Jagaimogirl cannot come to her senses right now. She is currently visiting a state called panic (see Sayounara clock for further explanation). Please leave a comment and she will get back to you when she returns to sanity. BEEP!




:
Hi Jagaimogirl, this is Snowdrops calling from Dublin. Just want to wish you and Jared and Everett the very best of luck and a very safe and hassle-free journey to the States. It will all work out fine. One step at a time and don't forget to breathe! I've been there myself (the State of Panic-Induced-By-Move-Back-to-Home-Country) and even I made it back! Concentrate on the practical things if the sheer idea of the return gets too much. Remember there'll always be a chance to visit back in future, so look on the move back home as a welcomed-change-of-scenery and a longed-for-touch-base rather than as omigod-am-leaving-life-built-up-over-past-X-no.-of-years type of move.
Right now I'm organising my apartment move as well over the next week so I'm working to a similar deadline to yours! My move date is next weekend (22nd/23rd). This will be only to an interim place as I'm in the throes of securing my very own apartment for the very first time, and I'm hoping to close the deal in about two month's time. So here's to us both surviving our different moves with our sanity intact.
Take care.
Hope you're ok. I was getting stressed with packing ect and sad about going then i had one of those "bloody japan!" days and was reminded of a lot of things i won't miss! you'll get it all done-and you know what, if you don't, its not the end of the world-thank god for the postal system! ganabarre yo ^_^
Um, I didn't hear a beep so I'm not sure if this is recording, but...
Hello, Jagaimogirl. This is Killdeer. Just calling to say hi. My computer hasn't been working for the past three weeks so I kinda dropped off the map for a bit. But it's fixed now! Anyway, hope you're doing ok. Good luck with the packing and such. Talk to you later!
*End of message. To erase this message, press 4. To save it, press 6.*
Post a Comment
<< Home