Evidence I'm Going Home None-Too-Soon
I was cleaning out my closet this afternoon when I found this. What is it? (No, it's not lingerie.) Apparently, it's a blouse which, at some point, I was delusional enough to think was appropriate attire for me to be seen in. At least I can be comforted by the fact that it still has its price tags attached, meaning I haven't worn it in public. Japan has so messed me up fashion-wise! O_o




:
jesus- most of the time your j-fashion choices are kind of acceptable in a kitsch way... but that just silly...^_~
i say nothing...!! pass it on to yours truely if you now hate it, its a nice colour!! ;)
Kat: Tell me about it!
Beckyyyy: Oh no! Today was the clothes pick-up day, and it was among the contents of my many 'DO NOT WEAR' trash bags. And I would have loved to see you in it, too-- I'm always up for a good laugh. ^_~ It's kind of nice that the color matches my new background, though.
If I run into any more clothes catastrophes while packing, I'll make sure and pass them on to you.
yes, i would have worn it too!!! just to cause amusement to everyone around me!!!
I would like to say something, but I really think that anything I said would just get me in more trouble than its worth. But I do remember when you picked that blouse out in particular. And that is all I'm going to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home