Saturday, June 17, 2006

To Dad From Kids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jared says: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I miss you. You're the best dad I've ever had. Oops!--I mean ever seen. Amerika de au, ne?

Everett says: I love you! I wanna hug. Otousan daisuki!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm responding to this a little early, its still Saturday here. I can't wait to see you guys, and here's your hug ((Everett)). I hope you guys had a good weekend. I love you both

June 17, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

As you can read, I have my hands full today. I hope you have a good Father's Day, and I wish you were here. Miss you.

June 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet