'Twas the Night Before Mother's Day
I'm so excited to see what kind of cards the boys made me for my big day tomorrow. Last year, Jared wrote me an entire letter. My favorite quote from it reads, "I will miss you when you die." Classic!
The more things change, the more they remain INSANE!

WELCOME! The Beyond J-Land blog is a smorgasbord of mostly lighthearted excerpts from my life. Excluding chronological, there is little organization or method to the tidbits I author. However, fashion tragedies, questionable sanity, bugs, nostalgia, friends, family, Japan, the States, culture shock and reverse culture shock have been recurring topics thus far. Feel free to take a peek at what life looks like through this girl's eyes.
:
Priceless!!!
So how did you go? My best friend's Mother's Day present is a flight to see me! Yippee.
Wow! I didn't get an international flight out of the deal, but I did get some nice DVDs, books, a sushi dinner, and got to spend the day with my family. This year Jared's letter said, "If you die, I want you back." Funny, but I'm beginning to wonder if the doctors have told my family something I don't know...JK.
Post a Comment
<< Home