Friday, May 19, 2006

If I Did Get a Tattoo...

I know I said I'd decided against getting a tattoo (at least for 26 more years), but when I saw this quiz ("What Kind of Tattoo Should You Get?"), I had to take it. Here's the result:

You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo

Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure

:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

onaji!

May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! hisashiburi! are you coming to the yukata party? if so, could you bring my dvds? I'm trying to figure out how to mail everything home now. (>.<)

May 20, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Cool, TJ.

Erin: Desu ne. I can't come to the yukata party. Maybe I can find someone nearby who's going and have them deliver them. Just in case it doesn't work, email me your address and I'll have them mailed. They're seriously overdue and I don't mind paying the postage to send them.

May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet