Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Counting the Days Until We're Together Again


First he planned to leave Japan two years earlier than me. Then it was one and a half years. Then one. Then it was March of this year. When that time came, it was decided he would leave in April. In the end, we just couldn't stand to be apart that long. He left today, and I already miss him.

:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I can't even imagine.....

May 23, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

...puke! haha only joking what a nice picture ^_^

May 23, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

It's only 2 months, I suppose. I'll ganbarimasu.

Thanks, Kat (not for the puking, for the compliment on the picture). Jared took it.

May 24, 2006  
Blogger Victoria said...

that is a beautiful picture! I hope the time passes quickly for you.
p.s. question: how do you search one way flights on travelocity or expedia???

May 24, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Gillian: I know--sappy but true.

Victoria: Thanks.

When you go either site (expedia or travelocity), in the left-hand near the top is a box where you fill out your flight destination, etc. At the bottom of those boxes, there should be a place to click for one-way trips.

May 24, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

bless you, thats totally adorable!!!! ah love, so cute.

May 25, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Speaking of love, how's yours doing, Beck?

May 25, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

love... well, not sure how much i know much about that... but he is well, more than well, just totemo suberashii!!!

May 25, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

You're lucky I'm a very insensitive person, or that would've hurt my feelings. ^_~ You are so good at insults.

June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet