Food for the Bookworm
Jared is an avid reader of manga. Although I'm glad he's enjoys reading Japanese and is good at it (his teacher says he's one of the best in his class), he reads so fast that we've had difficulties keeping him supplied with reading materials. So this week we visited Book Off (a used book store) and purchased him the books below. Think they'll hold him for awhile?




:
OMG!
Ikura desuka?
Keep reading Jarred.
They were about 4000 yen in total, so really a great deal. I'm kind of a book fanatic when it comes to my kids. I even bought Jared books before he was born. It appears to have paid off, though.
Does it count that I have about 500 picture books back at home? I do teach primary school but I love them for myself too. I have bought quite a few here in Japan too. I hope I have kids some day to had over the love!
I like kids books, too. I even have some listed in my profile. What are your favorites?
Post a Comment
<< Home