Monday, April 03, 2006

Curious about what's in my hand?

...Even if you aren't, you've gotta at least be wondering why they're in my hand. Click HERE and find out!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. You're going to eat them?

Maybe I'll just click on the link and find out the answer. But anyway, that's my guess. I think you're going to eat them.

April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I was wrong, but I'm not sure that answered why they're in your hand.

April 03, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

They're in my hand because it makes for an unusual photo and so I could unabashedly bring publicity to my kids' blog, Silly! Some Japanese people have eaten them before, though. I hear they taste like fatty tuna.

April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet