Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Closest Thing I'll Ever Have to a Daughter

Crossdressing has never looked cuter.

Think I've passed on my sense of fashion?

:

Blogger Kat said...

haha that is ever so slightly disturbing!! did he want to do this or did you make him? ^_~ when i was little i went to a fancy dress party in one of my dads old suits as a man (my own idea) now thats pretty disturbing too

April 18, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Does that look like a face that was forced? Actually, I had nothing to do with it. His dad helped him into the boots while I was elsewhere in the store. They wanted to surprise me... They succeeded.

April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sick, JG. Sick, sick, sick.

April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, ok. So you didn't dress him. Well, maybe you're not sick. Maybe I should say this in some ambiguous Japanese way, like, "it is become sick."

April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet