Friday, March 31, 2006

Why I Will Miss Japan (Reason #09):

Japanese fashion is fun!



:

Blogger Speaka said...

That first pair of outfits is just mad...so many accessories.

March 31, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Yeah, accessories are a necessity for fashion here.

April 01, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

Hooray for j-fashion!!! I will miss it!! but I will take it with me wherever i go... and forever be a slave to the accessories and fluffiness!!!

April 01, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Don't forget the sparklies!

April 01, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

YES, the diamonte sparklies...swoon...and the keychains..

April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet