Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today's Huge Aspirations

The students are out of school and I don't currently have any work projects, so I'm making a list of the things I want to accomplish at the office before it's time to go home. So far, these are my ambitious plans:
  1. Get caught up on emails from friends and family in the States. (This one is really important, as I have never called the U.S. since arriving in Japan.)
  2. Study for the GRE (Graduate Record Examination).
  3. Come up with an exciting new self-introduction for the students who will enter my school in April.
  4. Decide what kind of cookies to help Jared bake for the girls who gave him sweets on Valentine's Day. (White Day is tomorrow, Gentlemen!) Any suggestions?
  5. Sneak outside with my camera to take a picture of the interesting moth I saw just before entering the school this morning to post on Jared and Everett's blog. (No, this is not forbidden, but I tried to hide my eccentric interests from my coworkers as much as possible.)

Today on www.theBugBrothers.blogspot.com: Red Island Assassin Bug

:

Blogger bec said...

are u sure the photo is not for u??!:) will we be seeing u strutting your stuff to 'Tiffany' this weekend then?? hope so cause i think i missed it last time!!

March 12, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Afraid I can't make it this weekend. Besides the fact that I'm coming down with another huge cold, I think hubby thinks I've exceeded my quota of outings with single twentysomethings for at least a couple of more weeks. Can't say I blame him. After all, he only has a month left with me until August. Have fun!

March 13, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

:(

March 13, 2006  
Blogger bec said...

:(

March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have a computer, you should buy a headset and download Skype (http://www.skype.com). It's like instant messenger, only you talk instead of type. Calling computer to computer is free (although, in Japan, you still pay your local rate to use the phone line). Or you can add money to your account and call people's phones from your computer. Calling a landline only costs like 2.5 cents/minute. You should check it out.

March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet