The Osaka Aquarium ...Mmm!
By now, practically everyone in the prefecture has posted about the aquarium in Osaka, so hopefully my pics are at least a bit different than the others. The place was awesome (my advice is to come stand in line before it opens to avoid the crowd, like we did), but I like the one in Shimonoseki almost as well. (If you haven't been there, check it out.) My stomach was growling for sashimi (raw fish) by the time we left. Is that wrong?
Whale shark.
Ray.
Reef shark.
Giant spider crabs.



:
Those are some awesome photos.
Alex: That's a really strange thing to be scared of. I couldn't stop looking at them (partly because I kept thinking about eating them). I really should have eaten more before I visited the aquarium.
Speaka: Thanks. I would've posted more, but everyone else around me has already posted pictures of it since we're all on spring break right now. Did you see Ellen's awesome jellyfish pics?
Loved the whale shark. I really wanna go diving with one off Broome in Western Australia.
Welcome back, Steph! How was your trip?
Post a Comment
<< Home