Beggar with No Shame
Nearly every time we visit our local supermarket, Everett asks me to give him 10 yen to buy a gumball from the machine on the bagging counter. Today when I turned his request down, he resorted to hugging the candy dispenser and trying to look cute, as shown in this picture. I can't even imagine what will happen when he's a teenager and I tell him he can't borrow the car.




:
Did some other old obaasan give in and buy him a gumball? Those eyes would melt anyone's heart.
"Some OTHER old obaasan"?--How rude! JK. No, thankfully no one noticed except me.
Soz... Didn't mean it like that at all. You are a lovely young okaasan. I take it all back... What I said in the first post that is. I meant...
Did any old obaasan's come to his rescue?
hehehe - lol
Wow, you are really good at digging holes for yourself. ^_~
Post a Comment
<< Home