Thursday, February 23, 2006

Why I Will Miss Japan (Reason #04):

I am the tallest woman in my office. (Surely I will never work in such an environment again!)

:

Blogger Speaka said...

Are you leaving Japan soon? Are you going back to potato country?

February 24, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

I will be leaving towards the end of July, but not back to potatoland.

February 24, 2006  
Blogger Speaka said...

Cool...have fun on your new adventure. Will you keep a blog?

February 25, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

I'll probably start a new blog. I'll let you know the address if it materializes. Are you in NZ indefinitely?

February 25, 2006  
Blogger Speaka said...

Our plan was to try this life out for three years...but we are certainly enjoying ourselves so far.

February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet