Saturday, February 18, 2006

Why I Will Miss Japan (Reason #02):


Typhoons leading to unexpected days off.

:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Nice shot... and ME TOO!

February 18, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Thanks Ellen. I don't recommend taking pictures during typhoons anymore, though--I got hit by something in the shin shortly after snapping that picture and received a gigantic, hard bruise from it.

Alex, is that written into your contract or is it something your office told you? I feel so sorry for you!

February 19, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

That's terrible! No wonder you aren't recontracting! (Referring only to the no period leave, of course...JK.)

February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet