Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sorry for the Confusion!

My work laptop wasn't functioning, so my office had me switch computers with another teacher. Since the history of the sites I've visited is still intact on my old computer at the time of exchange, there was a slight possibility that my blog would be discovered. I really don't have much to hide, but my blog could be misinterpreted (due to non-native English skills), and I wanted to protect the links to blogs of others. So, as much as it sucks, this is my new blog home. Feel free to link.

:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Phew... Sorry I am so stoopid. I obviously have the link now. Enjoy settling into your new address...

February 12, 2006  
Blogger Dan said...

It is a pain to change. But well done on being stealth like. The Ken thanks you.

take care,

Dan

February 12, 2006  
Blogger J-girl said...

Glad you made it, guys! I probably could have left my blog and gone unnoticed, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet