Little Pigs & Fuzzy Bunnies
On Saturday, after shopping at Costco with Jason, Kana, Sunny and Jeanette (aka "Sampler Queen"), the family and I stopped at a nearby petting zoo with the kids. The pics are below:
Which one is Jared?
Everett and new friends.
Nice hare, Jared! (Oh, and nice hair, Jared.)
Everett toys with guinea pigs.
Capibaras.
More piggies.
"Look! He's white like us," think the goats.
Brave Everett. (Geese are SCARY!)




:
Fab photos. Your boys are so funny infront of the camera? Who do they get that from? Just so you know... if you want to make a family trek this end of the ken at anytime before leaving, my house is free for a bunk down.
I feel like the boys need to see San Zoku before they go home. Have you been there?
kawaii!! nice to see animals in nice conditions for a change in this country!
Thanks, Guys.
Ellen, I don't know where the kids get their posing from. I absolutely hated being in front of the camera until I discovered purikura. (BTW, nice purikura, Kat!) They're such hams that it's usually pretty hard to get natural shots of them.
We haven't been to Sanzoku yet. How expensive is it? We just may take you up on the offer of staying at your place.
You have to have to come... It is pretty cheap. Like I guess the boys would be completely full for around 1000... I usually spend about 1500 on me and I am stuffed. It is totally worth it for the experience. Any time after Spring break is cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home