The Benefits of Living with 3 Males in Japan
I didn't directly receive many goodies for Valentine's Day (only a small chocolate bar and an edamame*-flavored piece of candy). However, the gifts continue to roll in for my kids and hubby. Thanks to hubby's female students, my English club girls (who prepared bundles of chocolate for my kids) and the girls at the kids' schools, I've been able to mooch plenty of chocolate off my family. So life isn't so bad after all.
Below is a picture of Jared with the girl who never fails to give him an elaborate Valentine gift. I think they make quite a cute couple. What do you think?

Below is a picture of Jared with the girl who never fails to give him an elaborate Valentine gift. I think they make quite a cute couple. What do you think?

*soybean
Today on www.thebugbrothers.blogspot.com: Enmakoroogi.




:
Oh Kawaii :-)...How cute!!!
Pete
This is the cutest...picture...ever! I put it as my background.
Oh, and I didn't realize Suntory whiskey was real!!! I thought it was all made up for Lost in Translation. Who knew? Send me some. :)
Sue
Wow, his expression is great!
Nice shot. I saved it to my computer. I also like his expression. Now I have that photo and you kancho one. Thanks... I will always say they are yours!
Thanks, Guys. He looks a bit unsure about a long-term commitment, doesn't he?
Post a Comment
<< Home