My Good Deed for the Day
A stinkbug was discovered crawling on the back of the Japanese teacher during today's oral communication class. Both she and the students became hysterical and couldn't be calmed. Even the boys were panic-stricken. It was apparent that someone had to step in and rescue the poor damsel in distress. To cut to the chase: I lured the culprit onto a piece of paper and then tossed the creature out the window. Now I am a hero. This is how legends start (at least around here).




:
I remember when I rescued a dragon fly from the teachers' room. I am stronger than She Rah! ;)
I believe it, goongirl!
Ah yes Paul's party. I never got the invite. Wonder why?
youre welcome to yanai if you fancy binge drinking, gotcha boogying and terrible karaoke with me mark and lee...
Should we expect some pictures of this hysteria-causing stinkbug to appear on the bugbrothersblog?
Sorry about the delayed response, guys. Today I was at my school that's afraid to let me use computers.
Gillian: I actually wasn't allowed to watch She-Ra, but we won't delve into my deprived childhood right now. Kokura is sounding good, but if you guys wanna go ice skating, I'll go along (although I have a retarded sense of coordination). Where's Paul's party at? I would like "Anonymous" to be able to come if she wants, though, so maybe not.
Kat: Move yanai closer and I'll come. Unfortunately, I have to be somewhere where my family can pick me up on Sunday morning on their way to Costco, or I'm in deep doo-doo and will never be let out again. Come down here please!
Speaka: How'd you find me? No, the stinkbug won't be on the Bug Brothers, but I promise they'll get a new post up soon. They've been wanting to, but I've been lazy with the assisting.
I guess it has something to do with the randomness of the universe and that the blogosphere is a small world after all. I was browsing through blogs last night and came upon yours by chance. I think my wanderings started by clicking on one of the comments on the bugbrothers posts...
Post a Comment
<< Home