Saturday, December 03, 2005

See Ya! Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!

Teasing aside, I want to wish those of you luck who are brave enough to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test today. Hopefully all those hours of study will pay off. :)

:

Blogger Rosie said...

Hey Cindi! Hope Saturday wasn't too bad, at least you would have been able to have a few bevvies after work. I am not starting until 9am tomorrow, sleep-in here I come!

December 04, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

Thanks, Rosie. You are so lucky! I am coming in regular time all test week. :( But I can't legitimately complain--After all, I did recontract twice. Enjoy your rest!

December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet