It's Hump Day (Wednesday)
I'm glad to have Monday and Tuesday's midyear seminar behind me. Of all the useful ideas and information I learned at the lovely Seminar Park, the thing that I will carry with me through the years is the knowledge that I have yet another doppelganger in this world: Wednesday Addams. (By the way, THANKS A LOT JEANETTE for drawing my attention to this. I will get even with you later!) Although I'm not particularly complimented by this comment, I can't complain too much. I did, after all, describe myself in an earlier post as Elvira without breasts, and Wednesday Addams comes pretty close to that description.
Is this picture of Wednesday Addams or Me?
Current feature on www.thebugbrothers.blogspot.com: Fukurasuzume




:
ummm, i think it's wednesday adams
Thanks Victoria. I feel much better now. Not that she's not a cute girl or anything.
Hmmm, I am not so sure?
You are way cuter though.
Christina Ricci looks weird at times.
Oh yeah you looked weird when you dyed your hair.
Now I am really confused.
Uh, thanks for that, Ellen. (I think? ;) ) What really scared me about Jeanette's comment was the fact that (long, long, LONG ago) I had a boyfriend that used to say I reminded him of Wednesday Addams.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ok, so I looked up doppelganger on dictionary.com and it said: A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart."
Um, so like, are these celebrities you have listed on your blog, haunting you?
I actually saw my doppelganger in person. As I was walking out of a Fred Meyer in Bellingham, my friend tells me to turn around and look at this guy in the check-out line. I was shocked. Not only did the guy look like me, he had the same mannerisms! So yeah...
...What's a hump day?
"Hump day" is slang for "Wednesday" because Wednesday is the middle of the week, so it's like the "hump" of the week. You've never heard this? Are you sure your from the U.S.?
Are you sure it's not just an Idaho thing? Or maybe it's an age gap thing ;)
Oh yeah--I had forgotten that you were an old man! ;)
Wha...That doesn't make any sense! Look, just face it, nobody says that anymore!
Post a Comment
<< Home