My Name is Cindi. I'm a J-Fashion Addict.
Before heading to the Kokusai Center to watch the sumo tournament on Sunday, I followed the instructions from Erin's recent Zenzen article and checked out the Japanese gothic lolita clothing shops in Fukuoka. I planned only to look at the unconventional threads for entertainment, but soon found myself unable to resist trying them on. In fact, I came extremely close to purchasing a dress not unlike the one in the anime drawing to the right for the lofty sum of 25,000 yen. That was just before I remembered that, in addition to having no place to wear such attire, I have a family to feed with the money I was about to spend.I admit I have a problem. Please support me on my road to recovery.




:
I would like you to know...
I AM HERE FOR YOU.
Don't do it!
hehe, i want to try some of them on....are there any cheaper ones?
Thanks for your support, Ellen.
Not you, too, Victoria! There are a few that are cheaper, but 10,000 yen is about the cheapest they get. The most expensive ones are about 50,000.
Ah just give into it Cindi. Those kind of clothes look good on you anyway. Join Erin and I sometime in Fukuoka and you can go to a con in your outfits. That's what she was planning to do for the event I went to anyway, but she could use a partner! Next one is May, I think...?
Erin has one? Well...maybe it wouldn't hurt to have malnourished children just for a while so I can afford an outfit. ;) Where is the next one? I wanna go. Would've made the last one, but didn't know about it until it was too late.
Post a Comment
<< Home