Why Today Isn't Going Well:
- Last night one extremely boisterous nocturnal cricket was hiding somewhere in my bedroom, preventing me from sleeping.
- Because of my lack of sleep, I failed to get up in time to shower.
- When I looked into the mirror, there was a large zit staring back at me.
- While inputting my sons' blog entry for today, I found out that my youngest likes mukade (poisonous centipedes).
- I also discovered that he thinks it's okay to touch gokiburi (cockroaches).
- I accidently wore the socks that perpetually slide down to my ankles.
- Just remembered about that birthday card I was supposed to send my mother-in-law by last week.
- This blog entry is turning into one big complaint.
- I obviously woke up on the wrong side of the futon.
- I never did find that darned cricket.
Thank you. And you?




:
But it's Friday!!!!! That should help a little bit, right?
a nice glass of vino will fix that.
Becky: I had to work late yesterday (Friday), but am leaving for Hiroshima this morning (Saturday), so all is well again.
Goongirl: I still haven't met your brother (referring to "Mon Frere", not the Wiggle). We will have to meet sometime.
I haven't caught up with Mon Frere in a while. I might even purchase the big carton version to make up for this fact, for only 700 yen of goon glory. You cannot said you have truly lived in Japan until you have tried Mon Frere yayakarakuchi and Ureshii wine.
One of those days, which are surprisingly common in Japan, where everything goes wrong. I hate those.
Wow, goongirl. And here I thought I had been living in Japan for 2-plus years now.
Billychica: Glad to remind you of the reasons you left Japan. More reasons are sure to come. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home