Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Other Side of the Story


Many of you have endured as I've ranted on about my place of residence here in Japan. (To jog your memory: kitchen floors about to cave in, sand blowing through closed windows, tatami blowing up during strong winds...) So to be fair and help present a more accurate picture of my situation, I am posting a sunset picture I took yesterday, less than a minute's walk from my apartment. This my typical evening view. (I suppose I won't be receiving any sympathy after this.)

P.S. It looks even better in real life!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, no sympathy! Although I did see pictures of the mukade, so perhaps a little sympathy is in order....

October 20, 2005  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm jealous! All my nearby views include buildings..

October 21, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

Now that I have achieved the envy I was seeking, I'll have to post pics of my apartment to regain sympathy. ;)

October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet