Friday, September 30, 2005

At Last--Aliases!

NICKNAMES ARE IN! After several minutes of contemplation, I have coined epithets for my fellow Yamaguchi bloggers. Check out the new monikers under my "Friends & Links" section. If your cutting edge pet name dissatisfies you, too bad--it is set in stone...Kidding. ;) Complaints and suggestions will be taken into account. Let me know what you think, one way or the other. If you are not currently on the links list and woud like to be, please tell me about that, too.

:

Blogger . said...

Nice. Glad it is not boozehound or similar.

September 30, 2005  
Blogger Kat said...

seenas i dont think weve ever had an actual face to face chat i suppose that i should be honoured with that nickname1 ;)

October 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good shit - Im happy with mine!

Pete

October 03, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

goongirl: Pleased you like it. You are such a multi-faceted character, I may have to change it later.

Kat: I was seriously at a loss for yours. If you can think of something you like better, please tell me.

Pete: I thought you might be happy with that one. It's true, too.

October 03, 2005  
Blogger fishy business said...

If my nickname is truly to reflect me then it should be modified to show how pedantic I am. May I suggest equipping the u of uber with the necessary umlaut or .. on top. German was my thing, so, y'now.

October 04, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

I hope you like your "true reflection"! It went to a lot of trouble getting that umlaut. ;)

October 04, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

very apt!

October 04, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

Why thank you. :)

October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet