Monday, October 24, 2005

Annoying Accommodations for the Vertically Challenged

Yesterday the family and I visited our local DVD rental store, where I told the kids to quickly select a movie, as we were short on time. The good news is that Everett (age 3) immediately found the movie he wanted. The bad news is that the movie's case featured a naked nun on the front. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! Why must Japanese DVD stores insist on placing the adult movies on the bottom shelf? To prevent discrimination against pygmy perverts? I just don't understand.

:

Blogger J-girl said...

Glad I wasn't near a mirror, because my expression could not have been pleasant. The naked nun's expression looked like she was enjoying herself, though.

October 25, 2005  
Blogger . said...

I so hate porn in this country. It is totally hentai and unhealthy. You know the unholy trinity: of rape, quasi-paedophilic and scat-cam porn. My old video store in Shimo's porn section was bigger than the "normal" section, which incidently had a lot of what we gaijin would consider porn. Sorry to hear you cannot make yanai. Must show you my old haunts in Shimo.

October 26, 2005  
Blogger bec said...

ha ha ha, thats pretty funny!!! would love to know how u explained that one!!! shame we will not see u this weekend!!

October 26, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

Goongirl: That would be cool to see your Shimo haunts, but you aren't including the aforementioned video store with the large porn section, are you? ;)

Beck: The kid's only 3, and I really didn't want him to become concerned with porn because of too much explanation, so it was more diversion tactics than anything. Hope it never happens again.

October 26, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

Will miss you all this weekend! PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES, PLEASE! Stories, too!

October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet