There's a hole in the bottom of the school.
When I arrived to teach at my non-base school this morning, I was told that my first class would be held in an alternate classroom because part of the floor had fallen through in the usual room. This was not too surprising, as the school was founded in 1945.
What was surprising happened later, when a wooden slat fell through the "new" classroom's floor during the middle of my class! (See picture.)
What was surprising happened later, when a wooden slat fell through the "new" classroom's floor during the middle of my class! (See picture.)
But I suppose the school building could be in worse condition. It could have asbestos like some other schools in Japan.





:
You do realise that Japan is in the process of fixing its Asbestos problem in buildings.....
Yeah, I had a teacher joke that they hope my school has asbestos like the ones in Hokkaido so that it gets closed down for a few weeks while they remove it.
Just wait till they start finding the bodies. Heh heh....
I always had the impression that schools here have this quasi Brave New World meets Orwellian style going. And the momma charis scream communist china.
Jess: Who knows what we'll find in your apartment! ;)
Jess: I will have to report you as a primary suspect if any bodies are found. Of course, with my Japanese skills (or lack of), you will probably get off anyway.
goongirl: Try to stay on Jess' good side. I have a feeling it's dangerous not to.
Jess wouldn't hurt me, she knows I can kick her arse. ;P But she has incriminating conversations recorded.....
I'm telling you, it is better to STAY AWAY from her! The girl is a loose cannon. ;)
Yeah Jess is madder than a cut snake. She's got a few 'roos running around in the top paddock.
:P
Madder-than-a-cut-snake. Now see? There's a nickname.
And...I'll see you both tomorrow. Heh heh.
I hope you like the nickname I just gave you!
Post a Comment
<< Home