The Result of My Surrender
I fought a good fight, but I was defeated fair and square--The staff at my school finally succeeded in getting me to participate in the cultural festival. To the left is the pencil sketch I did yesterday for the "Teacher's Exhibition". The depiction is of my children playing a drum at a local shrine festival. It's no Jess*, but, considering I am an amateur, I am pleased with the result.*For those of you who don't know, Jess is the famed resident artist of Yamaguchi Prefecture.




:
Haha! Famed among who? Anyway, I think your sketch is brilliant and even though you cravenly caved into the culture festival they loved you enough to ask. :P And, why haven't *you* put anything in ZenZen yet?
I quote Gillian from the Yamaguchi AJET Tag-Board: "(Jess) You are definitely the star of the ken!" And this is just one of many flattering quotes about your artistry. Case closed.
As for Zenzen, do you mean why haven't I written an article? If so, the answer is because I have been busy pumping out the blog entries in order for that blasted pic of the infamous Swiss Miss tank to get pushed into archives asap. I would just take it down, but I hate it when people do that.
She only says that because I ply her with wine first.
As for the "Swiss Miss tank"...
HAHAHAHA. /Now/ I know what *I'm* submitting to ZenZen and it'll never see the bottom of your archives.
Geez Louise! Give a girl a compliment and receive a threat in return. Are you still upset about your whole kachou/kanchou mix-up on Stirling's blog?
BTW, I just remembered that I DID send something to Dan for the next Zenzen issue.
Post a Comment
<< Home