Two Like-Minded People?
All of the other teachers at my school are currently attending a meeting (which I happily managed to weasel out of). With the office empty, the career counsellor (who also didn't go to the meeting) and I were able to have an unusually genuine conversation. During the course of our discussion, he admitted that although he likes the beauty of Japan and a lot of its culture, he doesn't like Japan's aimai (the vagueness and ambiguity that is embedded into Japanese culture, particularly in speech). He said that it makes judgement impossible and creates fatigue. Finally I have found someone at my workplace who thinks like me! However, this is somewhat frightening since this is the same man who, upon our first meeting, introduced himself by saying, "I'm Batman!" and then literally ran off. ...I am becoming even more worried about my mental health.




:
Glad to hear I'm good for a laugh. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home