Monday, August 29, 2005

Skink Tales


I am finding myself becoming more and more fond of the various creepy-crawly creatures Japan has in abundance (with exceptions such as gokiburi [cockroaches] and mukade [poisonous centipedes]). The pic to the left is of a blue-tailed skink my sons caught. Kind of cute, don't you think? This particular guy was lucky because, unlike some previous skinks my sons have caught, he didn't end up tail-less. Everett (my youngest) is especially known to dangle skinks by their tails, which causes them to break off and frantically squirm sans body.

:

Blogger . said...

Awww how cute!
Another awsome weekend in the Guch!
Might have to not do anything this weekend. But I doubt that.

August 29, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

You should go to the Shrimp Catching Championships in Aio! It's great fun! Just PLEASE don't wear the chicken hat.

August 29, 2005  
Blogger . said...

Look I got me a brand spanking new Paris Hilton esque trucker had that says BRONX and has a chain on it. I might wear that with gimpa mask combo.

August 29, 2005  
Blogger J-girl said...

Oh my.

August 29, 2005  
Blogger . said...

Christ I cannot use japanese keyboards......

August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet