Saturday, August 13, 2005

Shimonoseki Fireworks: The Morning After

The Shimonoseki firework festival is one big blur, although I do have this strange recollection of following a giant chicken around? Just kidding--I remember last night perfectly, and it was good entertainment, despite our failed attempt to hide the stuffed chicken head from its owner. Aside from Jason, who met up with us and then was never to be seen from again, it was only me and the 1st years. They are a great bunch this year, and I enjoyed their company. Afraid it was an early night for me, though, as I am leaving with my family for Nagasaki this morning. I'll eat some chanpon for you and let you know how it goes. Nagasaki, here I come!

:

Blogger . said...

hey that chicken hat was great. you should have stayed for karaoke. it was appallingly bad in the best possible way! have fun in nagasaki!

August 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet