One-Room Hysteria
The only room in my apartment that gets regular use during the summer is the room with the air conditioner in it. Oh wait--we also use the bathroom rather regularly. Anyhow, my point is that I am getting a bit stir crazy constantly sharing this tiny space with 3 other people! Right now, we are all on one futon: My children are mock-sumo wrestling. My husband is trying to sleep in (you can imagine how that's going). I am sitting at the foot of the futon with the laptop, hopelessly trying to write a coherent blog while trying to ignore the fact that my youngest son has just kanchoed me. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
But there is light at the end of today's tunnel: This evening I will escape this room and head to see the fireworks in Shimonoseki. I hope to see you there!
But there is light at the end of today's tunnel: This evening I will escape this room and head to see the fireworks in Shimonoseki. I hope to see you there!




:
Post a Comment
<< Home