Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I have seen the Middle Kingdom, and it is... small?

Today I visited China... sort of. The Confucian Temple, which is officially on Chinese territory, is on the list of sites we saw today, so if I stretch the truth a little I can semi-honestly say I went to China. Okay, not really, but I have been in Japan for 2 years straight with no visits anywhere else, so does it really hurt if I fantasize a little?

:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Shout Outs

Sugoi Sites

  • acrophobia (the game)
  • bunny suicides
  • ebonics translator
  • domo-kun
  • emily the strange
  • flavorgirl
  • fruits j-fashion
  • geek gear
  • halvsies
  • j american citizens league
  • j american wwii experience
  • japandering ads
  • language translator
  • offbeat usa
  • pucca
  • roger shimomura
  • save a life
  • sumo
  • tropical storms
  • yamaguchi ajet